Easy to place anywhere.
BeoSound 1 is an uncomplicated and compact, wireless speaker system that is battery powered and can be placed anywhere. It is designed for a relaxed listening experience. Thanks to a small notch at the top of the system it can easily carried to the desired location. The integrated Li-Ion battery promises a playback time of up to 16 hours at a moderate volume level.
BeoSound 1 is part of the Harmonies collection by Bang & Olufsen. The design of the collection is inspired by a lush Infantry Green color, which is found in different materials. The green shade has a natural look that gives the products a golden brown glow and a pleasant warmth. The aluminum surfaces in Infantry Green have a color spectrum that ranges from a dark golden brown to a seductive green depending on how the light comes in.
BeoSound 1 is based on the new audio engine platform, which enables streaming from mobile devices using the latest technologies such as AirPlay, Google Cast, DLNA and Bluetooth. BeoSound 1 also provide integrated access to TuneIn Internet radio stations as well as Spotify and Deezer music services to allow streaming of music without using a smartphone or tablet.
The speaker of course belong to the extended circle of the BeoLink Multiroom family. It can be used as a single product or merge into a multiroom configuration. Simply connect your smartphone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and play music.
Easy, intuitive operation.
The operation of the loudspeaker is very simple. It is controlled with a touch, a twist or wipe on the surface or wirelessly with the smartphone or tablet via Google Cast.
To conjure the desired music into the home is underlined by a further magical finesse. Proximity sensors allow you to control the basic functions intuitively. When a person approaches the speaker system, the user interface is automatically turned on and the system is ready to accept commands. The upper part of the speaker can be turned like a wheel to control the volume, and wiping over or tapping the surface causes further commands to be executed.
360 degrees of advanced acoustics.
Bang & Olufsen uses their high-quality audio technologies for the wireless speaker system. These include the Acoustic Lens Technology, which is used in the successful classics BeoLab 5 and BeoLab 18. The acoustic driver is placed in the top of the speakers, playing into a reflector that creates a spherical and powerful 360-degree sound experience.
Cool Modern Collection
Beautiful things happen when Nordic minimalism meets the vibrant, carefree culture of southern European living. BeoSound 1 is part of the Cool Modern Collection and brings a warm brass tone to the world of Bang & Olufsen.Discover Cool Modern Collection
- Lithium-Ion battery with a maximum play time of 16 hours at moerate volume level
- 360-degree sound distribution
- BeoLink Multiroom
- Proximity sensor
- Play time: up to 16 hours at moderate volume level
- Streaming formats: Apple AirPlay, Google Cast, Audio-Streaming via Bluetooth, DLNA – DMR, Spotify Connect, QPlay 2.0 (China specific)
- Music services: Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn Internet radio, QQ Music (China specific)
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 32,7 cm x 16,2 cm (B x H)
- Weight: 3,5 kg
- 1 x Ethernet 10/100 MBit/s
- Wi-Fi/WLAN 802.11 b/g/n (2,4 GHz & 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- cabinet principle: closed Box
- effektive freuency range: 35–24.300 Hz
- Power Amplifiers: 1 x 20 Watt, Class D, for woofer / 1 x 40 Watt, Calss D, for Full-Range
- speaker drivers: 1 x 4-inch-woofer / 1 x 1½-inch-Full-Range