Beautiful outside, untamed inside.
BeoLab 50 is the first loudspeaker from Bang & Olufsen, emerging directly from the prestigious and innovative BeoLab 90 that set an entirely new standard for state-of-the-art loudspeakers. The extraordinary performance of BeoLab 50 has gained from the uncompromising acoustic research and technological development of BeoLab 90 and shares several features with this iconic landmark loudspeaker.
The new BeoLab 50 delivers a truly exceptional performance through its innovative sound control technologies and unique design that unfolds as you need it. The loudspeaker’s distinct appearance reflects the technologies applied while still fitting elegantly into any interior décor.
creating the future of sound
Outer Beauty - Inner Power
From the magical moment the Acoustic Lens majestically ascents, discreetly opening up to face the audience, you know the stage is set for an extraordinary performance.
BeoLab 50 is a high-end active loudspeaker blending radical audio technology, elegant aesthetics and meticulous craftsmanship. Tailored and truly ear-catching performance for all the ways you enjoy sound in the home: Sweet spot music listening, unforgettable house parties and cinematic experiences par excellence.
Courageous design, that only opens when listening.
The silhouette of BeoLab 50 is slender, tall, and rounded by floating lines and visible edges. The silver-polished aluminium surfaces and warm oak wood lamellas are recognizable trademarks of Bang & Olufsen products.
The bottom part of the speaker is designed to visually lift the speaker from the floor, keeping a light expression of clear posture in the centre.
The balance of BeoLab 50 is light and refined. This impressive speaker’s footprint is relatively small, making it easy to fit into any interior.
Press Pause and Start Play
In a time when everything and everyone is digitally available, disconnecting from work or from the constant stream of information to engage in meaningful relation with those closest around us has become the ultimate symbol of luxury.
Acoustic Lens Technology with directional sound beam control.
Acoustic Lens Technology with directional sound beam control On top of BeoLab 50 you find the motorized acoustic lens, which appears when the loudspeaker is switched on. The side ‘cheeks’ adjusts to wide or narrow, when you apply the unique Beam Width control, which decides whether you are having a sweet spot listening experience (narrow Beam Width) or are going for a wider sound dispersion aiming at multiple listening positions in front of the speaker (wide Beam width) eg. at a party or at a movie night.
Use the Bang & Olufsen app for IOS and Android for controlling and setting up specific listening positions and adjusting the beam width. In addition you can operate your BeoLab 50 with either the BeoRemote One or BeoSound Essence Remote.
- Acoustic Lens Technology
- Beam Width Control
- Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound
- control using App, BeoRemote One or BeoSound Essence remote
- 2.100 Watts total power
Weight & Diemnsions
- Dimensions: 103,6 x 45,5 cm switched off / 108,8 x 45,5 switchen on (Acoustic lens is extended)
- Weight: 61 kg
- Wireless Input (Master and Slave speaker): Wireless Power Link (24 Bit/48 kHz) / WiSA (24 Bit/96 kHz)
- Digital Input (Master and Slave speaker): Digital Power Link (24 Bit/192 kHz)
- Analogue Input (Master speaker): Powerlink / RCA
- Digital Input (Master speaker): USB Audio (24 Bit/192 kHz) / S/P-DIF (24 Bit/192 kHz) / Optischer Eingang (24 Bit/96 kHz)
- Tweeter: 1 x 3/4-inch - double motion Acoustic Lens Technology
- Midrange: 3x 4 inch
- Woofer: 3x 10 inch
- Amplifier for Tweeter: 1x Bang & Olufsen ICEpower 300 watts
- Amplifier for Midrange: 3x Bang & Olufsen ICEpower 300 watts
- Amplifier for Woofer: 3x Bang & Olufsen ICEpower 300 watts
- effective frequency range: 15–43.000 Hz