The new generation of the sound icon.
The new Zeppelin Wireless offers in the field of wireless music systems a whole new level of audio performance. Whether iPhone, Android, Mac or PC users: With the connection possibilities via AirPlay, Bluetooth aptX® and Spotify Connect the new version of the design icon Zeppelin, offers many ways to stream music in the best possible sound quality.
Listen and you’ll see.
ab 699,00 €ask now Price Alert
Streaming now from all devices.
The Brits are now presenting the Zeppelin Wireless, the fourth generation of the design icon, which is turning into a system-wide streaming speaker. Under the noble surface, the Bowers & Wilkins engineers, who normally develop premium class speakers for leading recording studios of the world's biggest pop stars, music producers and hi-fi enthusiasts, created all the components from scratch. The result is the best of all time Zeppelin, that penetrates the sound into new dimensions. The iconic Zeppelin shape emerges even more clearly without the docking arm on the wireless and looks at the same time more discreet.
- Streaming variety: Bluetooth aptX, Spotify Connect and AirPlay connectivity
- Innovative audio technologies for unexpected sound dimensions
- Goodbye docking arm: The Zeppelin is changing from an iOS docking station to a streaming speaker for all devices
- Complete further development down to the last detail with glass fiber reinforced housing and new chassis from the high-end loudspeaker construction
Audiophile Power thanks to Double Dome tweeters and new chassis.
The Bowers & Wilkins engineers redesigned the zeppelin to the last screw. Key among the changes are the five completely new drive units. Zeppelin Wireless features two Double Dome tweeters which, like the hi-fi speakers in Bowers & Wilkins' award-winning CM series, feature a two-ply aluminum dome. This new technology results in reduced weight combined with increased rigidity. The audible result is even more precise treble playback.
The two 90mm midrange speakers benifit from FST technology, which delivers authentic, vibrant sound in the 800 Series Diamond reference speakers. And finally, an enlarged 150mm woofer with ultra-long voice coil guarantees a clean, deep bass even at high volume levels.
No matter which device you use with the Zeppelin Wireless, the combination of AirPlay, Bluetooth and Spotify Connect means that outstanding sound quality is just a few taps away. Easy control, no matter which device.
The latest version of the Control App makes it easy to connect Zeppelin Wireless to a network. In addition to setup and product registration, the Control App can now also be used to control volume and playback functions. The Control App is available for iOS, Mac and PC.
- Apple® AirPlay® Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1 Class 2
- Spotify Connect
- Digitale Sound Processing (DSP)
- Digital Amplifier
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 660 x 188 x 183 mm
- Weight: 6,5 kg
- Network (RJ45 Ethernet or Wi-Fi)
- AUX 3,5mm mini-jack
- USB for Service
- Effective frequency range: 44 – 28.000 Hz
- Power amplifier: 2x 25W Tweeter; 2 x 25W midrange; 1 x 50W subwoofer
- Driver units: 2 x 25mm double dome tweeter; 2 x 90mm midrange; 1 x 150mm subwoofer